Wednesday, February 2, 2011

don't hold yourself like that in front of me/

MOMENTS are thick, heavy, dark curtains that fall to the floor. &i want incense- a vile amount of it echoing through midnight air. it's sortof bright in here now,, in a dim sortof way. but the sky looks insane tonight.
you spoke of the stars and the calmness of the rain - i think it's a paradox - but they are connected somehow,, maybe through darkness. you sacrifice everything for a life you think is free.
... i still want to smoke cigarettes with my bedroom windows - a picture frame for moonlight - wide open, my back against the radiator, reading. it's awful trying to keep warm in here.
you're always so cold. but maybe your heart will warm for company, like it does for me.


'I wouldn't want love if I had to beg for it, to barter or qualify it. And I should despise if anyone ever begged for my love. Love is something that must be given - it can't be bought with words or pity, or even reason. I shall never beg you.'
- Valley of The Dolls



No comments:

Post a Comment