Saturday, February 12, 2011

no more breathing time/an ambulance sped.

a lot of the time i wish i could just be quiet and say hardly anything to anyone. staying in rooms like cells... until the silence began to roar at me. i'll write to you and write to you until it's bright, my eyes will gush with water line after line. the sun will drown out my thoughts and my ideas and i'll tremble as they waste. i will write everything down, my guilt, my joy. telling you my lovestories and the pictures i have in my mind.
writhing in loneliness i am searingly happy.


Remember when we found misery
We watched her, watched her spread her wings
And slowly fly around our room
And she asked for your gentle mind

I want to kiss the sickness of mind
My heart without reason
Sunken to deep disappointment.
With a knife
I want to bleed out distress like this.
-Radiohead

No comments:

Post a Comment